GBC is happy to provide an evening service on Sunday, August 23rd and 30th with worship and words of encouragment. Fair Oaks Church has graciously offered to have us use their Parking Lot and Courtyard so we can meet outdoors! Here are some details for you to keep in mind if you would like to worship with us on Sunday evenings. **Please NOTE. There are no Sign-ups** Just come!
- The service will be held at 4pm on the campus of Fair Oaks Church, located at 1925 Risdon Rd, Concord, CA 94518. (Click for Google Maps)
- The service is outdoors, so bring your own chair, shade and water.
- Please observe all social distancing guidelines: Wear a mask. Maintain 6ft of social distance. For some basic principles, you can watch our guidelines for our indoor service here.
- While there are two entrances, we will only be using the one nearest to Oak Grove Road. (See Picture)
- DO NOT PARK on Risdon Road. Be respectful of the Neighborhood, as well as Fair Oaks Testimony.
- Arrive early for the best selection of spots!
- Please visit the welcome table at the top of the courtyard if you have any questions, to pick up mask if you've forgot yours, or to sanitize your hands.
- Song lyrics can be found here.